Tuesday, May 11, 2010

crown bow!!!





So as I was cooking dinner I was trying to keep Keegs entertained. The most amusing way for the both of us is to ask him to say random things. So I looked at him and said "Can you say 'how now brown cow?', and out of his mouth comes "how brown crown bow!" I thought I was going to fall out! It was so funny his face was super serious. Now in the Pike house hold talking backwards (balking takwards) is a normal occurrence. Not sure why but that and pig latin make an everyday appearance in our conversations! So for Keegan to already pick up on it means that his brain is just as warped as the rest of us! Then after dinner I was doing a little bit of sewing, while Evan watched the office (more on that later!) and Keegs watched the Backyardigans in our room. I noticed he was being very quiet. So off I went to find him and as I went thru the kitchen he went through the bathroom and disappeared to the office. What did he want in the office? Scraps of fleece because as he said 'they're soft and I like them'. So between talking backwards and sneaking fleece it's been a fun evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment