Friday, May 14, 2010

school....

So I have finally decided to go back to school!!! YAY!!! I'm going to go for cosmetology and I am super duper excited!! I've already applied for my FAFSA, and found out that I am eligible for a few grants. Which means "free" money for me to continue my education that will allow us to provide the best we can for Keegan. Not to mention a few of the "nicer" things in life for ourselves! I know that it's going to be a struggle to get through but I have faith that I can do it and that we will make it. Next Friday I have two appointments to tour two cosmetology schools. One is Aveda which is the best in the area. Hopefully it won't be out of my reach! The second one is Regency Beauty Institute which I have never heard of and is basically a shot in the dark. Either way I'll make a desision and hopefully start school when we get back from the beach, so mid-September or early October! I'll keep you guys updated, as to what I choose!

No comments:

Post a Comment